Monday, 22 April 2013 00:00
The Santiago Times Media Company is seeking a professional Digital Media Manager for its office in Santiago, Chile, to start June 1, 2013.
We’re looking for someone who knows the ins and outs of social media and digital content, from strategy to content creation and placement, to measurement. The ideal candidate will have professional community management experience with a track record of successful initiatives that have improved engagement and growth.
The Digital Media Manager’s primary role will be to work with our tourism clients, crafting messages and strategies to promote tourism and advance the image of the country in the minds of those abroad.
This is a full-time position requiring physical residency in Chile and intermediate Spanish. We offer a competitive salary, visa/residency assistance, and a safe and fun place to work.
- Creating and managing social media and digital content, including strategy, execution, on-going content management, and daily community interaction and outreach.
- Writing copy and/or short articles in English for client websites and social media channels
- Developing new, innovative ideas and content initiatives to increase engagement
- Scheduling daily, weekly, and monthly content
- Analyzing and assessing statistics of content and communities via Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, and others measurement platforms.
Desired Skills and Expertise:
- Native English speaker with intermediate level of Spanish
- Familiarity with Chile, both its destinations and culture
- Exceptional writing skills, both formal and conversational
- Familiarity with major social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Youtube)
- Exceptionally organized
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Good PR instincts
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
Applicants should send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line “Digital Content Manager.”
The Santiago Times is currently seeking interns for the UK/US summer and Chilean spring semester sessions. For full details, please go here.
If you would like to send us your CV to keep on file please direct it to email@example.com